Wednesday, February 8, 2006

4:20

That's when I have to finish this stupid law review article for Conflicts of Law by. I'm on call today, I've managed to read the cases but I still have this 22 page boring ass law review article to go. If there is anything worse then reading a case it's reading a law review article. Actually, reading the notes after a case might be worse but I wouldn't know because I never have.

To make matters worse I'm trying to read for Conflicts, now when I took this class I really thought it would be about dueling or something fun like that (seriously I do not know what I was thinking...I know it's whack). No, it's basically Civil Procedure all over. Superb. Ohh, and the added bonus, normally I would not care-but our performance during our on-call days accounts for 25% of our grade (I didn't even know that was done in law school).

I haven't read for any classes so far this semester, so you'd think I'd be able to handle this...But really it's just made it harder. It's akin to making a New Year's Resolution to "get fit" and starting by attempting to run a marathon.

No comments: