(Yes, I know it's Sunday) but I'm fashionably late us usual.
As always...Brought to you by the gang at BTQ.
1. Why did you start blogging?
Mostly to keep in contact with friends.
2. Are the reasons you blog now the same as when you started? If not, what's changed?
Even though I haven't been blogging that long it seems this has also become a place for me to rant about little things that bother me.
3. What would make blogging better for you?
Now that posting pictures is so easy and audioposts are also easy you know me, I can't complain.
4. Do you have comments on your blog? Why or why not? Do you comment on other blogs? What motivates you to post a comment?
I do, but I do censor them on occasion, as I do not believe that me censoring my blog (that about 3 people read) will lead to the downfall of freedom of speech. As I've said, it's my forum and I'll shape it as I see fit. I comment on other blogs when they crack me up or when I have something interesting to say.
5. What is your philosophy of the blogroll?
I link to blogs I've found that I read, I read a few couple others when I'm bored at work...But mostly just the ones I link to.