"My favorite part about graduating now will be dodging my student loan officer for the rest of my life."
- I got a tuition bill for over $8,000 today.
- I thought when I opened the tuition bill it was a refund check so it was extremely shocking-I even had plans to go buy an i-pod and a digital camera after I paid some bills since I'm so fiscally responsible...Maybe I should finish my loan paperwork soon.
- My new sandals (flip-flops) shipped today (yeah the $50 ones).
- So did my 2 new amethyst rings!
- None of my co-workers are in tomorrow so I get to blare music, dance around, sing along and put people on hold all day.
- I tie-dyed shirts today with the 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old next door-so fun!