Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Finally, a curve that works in my favor*

I happened upon this post about the hottness curve law school girls are placed on.

Law school women are nasty. Hence, my friend Eman has provided me with a suitable mathematical equation for describing the relative hotness of a legal hottie in comparison to the rest of the female kingdom.

Law School Rating formulat = 2f(x) - 2 = relative hotness

Hence, the average girl at law school is rated a 5 on the normal curve.

So the gross adjustment of f(x) squared would render our legal non-hottie a much more tolerable rating of 8 when one does the simple math. 2(5) - 2 = 8. (sic)

This quite possibley makes Reese Witherspoon the hottest rated woman in the history of male ratings. Given that Reese, star in Legally Blonde, was probably a 9 on her own merit. Given some law school affirmative action on her ratings her rating would jump to an astounding 16. Reese is off the charts.

Witherspoon mathematical model of hotness yields 2(9) - 2 = 16.

*Other then my own curves of course, which work in my favor daily.

No comments: