Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Day 6 Stuck in the House and Counting...

Well I'm still sick and have to miss another day of school (that makes 2 days of school, 2 days of work and counting). The only things I've left for since last thursday are 2 doctors appointments, I'm seriously going insane.

I had been sleeping all day but I think I'm less tired so today I'm going to have a movie marathon; Mermaids, Supertroopers, Legally Blonde, and Legally Blonde 2 are on the agenda. If I feel up to it I also plan to finish some laundry and clean up around here.

I went to the doctor again yesterday. Apparently I have some form of antibiotic resistant strep (Z-Pac did nothing for it whatsoever) and mono. So I got to give blood for the mono test. Plus I got some sort of antibiotic shot and another Rx for different antibiotics. I also got to pee into a cup for some reason-really I just think my doctor has no idea what is wrong with me and wants to test everything.

Thus far the only change is that my arm is hot and sore where the antibiotic injection was (bonus that it didn't have to go in my butt) and sore where the blood draw was.

2 comments:

RedHerring45 said...

Supertroopers!

I am jealous...

I'd like a liter of cola and a cheeseburger hold the spit.

Elle Woods said...

I know, my mom is the best for buying me the DVD.