Friday, November 4, 2005

I will survive...

I made it through my first week of work/school. I'm exhausted and now I'm drunk. I also have files that I need to go over but I'm thinking they'll wait until tomorrow morning.

I'm stressed, I'm upset, and I almost cried today. I've been dealing with a case that hits a little too close to my aunts death. Not to mention we're at fault and I'm trying to lessen damages. It's the first case I've handled where we were actually at fault and it's harder then I thought it would be. I guess it's good. I'd rather it be hard then something I don't think anything about anymore.

I probably shouldn't even be blogging about this so I'll just end this post here.

UPDATE: I cried for like 4 hours last night and I feel so much better. Granted I still have files to look over today and I have to go into work tomorrow but deciding not to go into the office today was a good call.

No comments: