Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Yet another reason I hate my life...

I often complain about law school in general and the ridiculousness. Today, of course, was no exception. Granted, I'm cranky from lack of sleep and the demands of the new job (already-I KNOW) but today in Con Law my professors self indulgence reached new levels.

With 20 minutes left in class he declared it "Storytime" and started to read from his own book (which wasn't assigned). He then continued and when time was up. He asked "I just need a few more minutes-will you guys indulge me?"

Sure, I have nothing better to do then listen to you read to me as if I'm a school kid-particularly out of your own book. Not that you could have summarized your writing to us, but then again, I'm sure it wouldn't have been as artful (or nearly as self indulgent) as reading directly from a book you wrote and view to be a great American Judicial Masterpiece.

No comments: