Friday, December 30, 2005

Big Mistake. Huge.

So my secretary is a really nice lady, albeit weird, but nice. She's really excited because we got the same Ipod for Christmas, today she showed me how she had downloaded the My Humps video (mind you, she has a 13 year old daughter so I'm guessing she's 40). The thing is, she has no idea how to work said Ipod. She's been trying to add CD's by clicking add folder or something, I have no idea, all I know is that when I explained to her how you're supposed to do it she claimed we had different versions of iTunes because hers did not have an "Import CD" button.

So, since I felt really bad she was having so much trouble with it and since her daughter is sick I gave her to my cell phone number so she could call me this weekend if she had questions. Now, in theory we should still be at work, but the partner who took my office sent us all home early for the Holiday today. Since I got home about 90 minutes ago she's already called me twice with things unrelated to adding songs to said Ipod. (Granted they were Ipod related but whatever). I'm figuring she'll call me when I'm drunk at least one time this weekend, so that should be fun when I have to ask her to do stuff on Tuesday.

No comments: