Thursday, December 15, 2005

Blogroll Note

Recently I've been updating my Blogroll again (read: avoiding my Con Law 2 exam by checking my sitemeter compulsively and looking myself up on technorati). My philosophy of the blogroll has underwent some evolution, I think it can best be described in 3 phases:

  1. At the beginning I linked to people who I liked. At least one of them must have realized I was linking to him and added me to his blogroll...I'll always hold a special place in my heart for L & A for that. At the time I had no concept of things like sitemeters so I have no idea how he ever knew I'd linked to him.
  2. Eventually my writing went from "Total Crap" to somewhat readable. I few people added me and let me know and I in kind added them. I'm pretty sure I still read all these people as well as the originals (if they're still blogging).
  3. At this stage in the game I think there are only a few blogs that I link to which don't link to me (Bow), plus I started noticing on my sitemeter people who were linking to me and began to add them. There is only one blog that I know of that has linked to me which I didn't link to, and if you've been a reader long enough you'll know who it is (if not and you really want to know what this offensive work is AIM me at ElleWoods626 or E-Mail me here). I try to read all the blogs I link to, but it is getting unmanageable so I might have to cut back.
Anywho, I like my readers to have tons of distractions so if you link to me and I missed it, or if you'd like a link let me know and I'll add you as long as your site isn't offensive, doesn't hurt my eyes or is some strange combination of the 2 that makes me want to light myself on fire.

PS-I know my sidebar is still at the bottom in IE, get a real browser if you don't want to have to scroll down because I have NO idea how to fix it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to hurt my feelings one of these days.

You know that I can add a link to my site any time that you refer to my existance. All that I have to do is leave a comment.

You can fix this problem by turning on your comment moderation.

Elle Woods said...

You know I am not about to censor unless I find it necessary. I don't really care if you comment, or read...I'm just not going to link to you.