Thursday, December 22, 2005

Recent Exchange with My Mom

Elle Woods: Hey, do you mind taking January 30th off work?

Mom: Why?

Elle Woods: Well, I need a ride home.

Mom: From where?

Elle Woods: The Hospital.

Mom: (Freaking out) WHY?

Elle Woods: I'm having surgery and apparently they won't let me drive home after a general anesthetic.

Mom: UMM YEAH!!!...What are you having done?

Elle Woods: I'd rather not say. It's not a big deal, the surgery will be under an hour. You could make it into work after lunch if you wanted.

Mom: Just tell me what you're having done.

Elle Woods: You'll find out when the doctor tells you how it went.

Mom: Is it an Abortion?

Elle Woods: NO!

Mom: A Boob Job?

Elle Woods: NO! What the hell my boobs are big! [Bigger then hers I might add.]

Mom: A Nose Job?

Elle Woods: MOM! NO! You are such a bitch! My Nose is perfect why would say say that?

Mom: I don't know, don't you have a deviated septum?

Elle Woods: Yeah, but so does [Brother] and we both decided not to get it fixed...Besides if anyone needs a nose job it's him. Not to mention some cosmetic dentistry.

Mom: Is it a sex change?

Elle Woods: NOOOOOO! What is your deal? Do you really think I'd want to become a man, and further, do you think they do that surgery in under an hour?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

endoscopy?

Elle Woods said...

NO! Nothing digestive track related. Seriously I highly doubt anyone will guess what it is. If you guys want to do a guessing game you can-I'll even participate.

Anonymous said...

How about this? http://www.orthop.washington.edu/uw/tabID__3367/print__full/ItemID__160/mid__0/Articles/Default.aspx . I have no idea why I'm so intrested though.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know this surgey exsisted, but it's funny http://www.plasticsurgerypa.com/index.cfm?event=SubcategoryView&CategoryID=33&SubcategoryID=68

Elle Woods said...

You got me, it's TOTALLY labia-plasty.

RedHerring45 said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Lasik Eye Surgery? Though I believe that procedure is done in small practices and not in hospitals.

Elle Woods said...

No, good guess though penxz as I do wear glasses. However, I love my glasses (as they give me another accessory) and don't plan on having lasik until I'm done with law school and all the reading it entails.

In all probability I won't admit what it is on here so if you're that interested IM me.