Thursday, December 1, 2005

Why does everyone keep talking about finals?

I don't get why everyone was is worried about finals, I mean my first two are December 13th and then I have two take homes. I mean, it's not like it's December yet or anything! What? It's December? Are you kidding me? Shit.

This whole "having missed a month of law school" thing has pretty much left me the most f*cked I've ever been. Well, besides that time I got drunk and ended up at a party with the Dallas Cowboy's football team, but let's not go there.*

Anyway the point is, in theory I should be blogging less. However, since my remedy to being stressed out about exams never actually seems to be to actually study but to dick around all the time I might still be around here.

Ok, what was my point here. Seriously someone find me a 7 year old with a prescription for adderall so I can kick them in the shins and take it from them. A.D.D. is in full effect today. Ohh, I remember...I was going to whore for some blogs that don't get much traffic (You can also use my link list to entertain yourself). So without further ado, here we go...

  1. Weekend at Benders-There has just been a "blog rift" and he lost his co-blogger, but he's back and while there isn't a lot of content yet he used to be funny-so we shall see.
  2. Strange Days-The blogger known as CR, formerly of Weekend at Benders just started his own blog. Check out his rant about people over using cell phones-as you may have guessed, I use my phone at all the inappropriate times he mentions, except when going to the garbage dump-because I don't go to the garbage dump.
  3. Den of Iniquity-He's looking for a co-blogger and I thought maybe one of you might want to help him out.
Ok I'd post more blogs but I'm being lazy. Ohh, did I mention I also skipped or am in the process of skipping my first 2 classes today. Yeah, I'm sure that will help my hopeless situation.

*No, that never happened, it's called sarcasm people. Please don't e-mail me and tell me I'm a whore.

1 comment:

The Namby Pamby said...

The closer to finals it is, the more I blog. My blog was created because I didn't want to pay attention during a study session last year