Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Home Sweet Home

After a SUPER fun day of travelling and getting a "same day hangover," from getting drunk enough to tolerate flying but sobering up to be able to drive home, I'm back north of the Mason-Dixon Line. During my trip to the South I also learned that the Mason-Dixon line has some sort of "East of or West Of component but I have no idea if I'm east of west you will all just have to deal with it.

Currently I'm headed to bed since I have to be at Bill, More & Hours first thing tomorrow so I get degraded for taking personal time but rest assured details of my adventures in travelling within the next couple days (I'm hoping for tomorrow but that would also require that I get my read done and finish tutoring my brother in calc* at a decent time).

And no, I didn't eat any grits while I was there. I refuse to eat anything that shares a name with abrasives.

*Yes one of my skillz is calc, don't act like you're not impressed.