Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Interesting Elle Woods Fact of the Day:

I've never taken a class pass/fail, not even in college where we could take up to 30 credits pass/fail. Despite the fact that I generally get decent grades I'm so unsure of myself that I'm convinced I'll get a below C- (I did get a D in Women and the Law in college...Yeah I'll say that again for the people in the back row who missed it...I, Elle Woods, Female and Future Attorney, got a D in Women and the Law-long story but basically I "shaved my legs" so I didn't really "fit in" and my instructor hated me since I "wore makeup" and didn't believe-back then-that men are the root of all that is evil), so being that I lack confidence in myself and I'm always convinced I'm not going to succeed, even though I regularly do, I can never bring myself to take a class pass/fail. (Yes that was all just one sentence, apparently I'm trying to rival The Hot Librarian for longest run on sentence ever posted on a blog). Additionally, I don't care that much about my GPA so I figure it's better to get the credit even if the grade is low. I know this makes NO sense being that I would most assuredly get the credit but what can I say, I guess I'm not a gambler.