Sunday, January 8, 2006

[Sunday] Random 10

Tom stole this from some guy who stole it from some other guy, but given my love for my iPod (and the fact that I finally did my shopping and the Bose speaker is amazing) it probably shouldn't be surprising that I've chosen to participate. However, I'm clearly late (not like pee on a stick late, like fashionably late) this week (since it's supposed to be a Friday thing) and then next Friday I'll be on a plane so we'll see how long it lasts.

  1. Layla (Eric Clapton)
  2. With a Little Help from my Friends (Joe Cocker)
  3. Lady Marmelade (Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, Pink)
  4. Desolation Row (Bob Dylan)
  5. The Right Stuff (New Kids on the Block)
  6. Needle and the Damange Done (Neil Young)
  7. Everytime (Britney Spears)
  8. Cocaine (Bob Dylan)
  9. New Slang (The Shins)
  10. 99 Problems (Jay-Z)