Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Things That Pissed Me Off in the Last 2 Days*

  1. The Auto Show.
  2. Traffic (as a result of #1).
  3. Parking difficulties (as a result of #1).
  4. Men who think it's ok to complain that the doctor has scheduled the labor inducement of their first child during this Sunday's Steelers game. I'm sure you're a huge fan, but please remember that YOU knocked your wife up and now she has to go through labor, while the timing is crappy maybe you should invest in a Tivo or tape the game and show a little bit of heart.
  5. All the assholes (basically every man within 100 miles) who thought you were totally justified in being pissed. Seriously, do you any of you know how much childbirth sucks? No? Ok, well then maybe you should shut it.
  6. Professors who seem to think the "deadline" to turn in grades (of last friday) was more of a recommendation...I'm not really the type of person who is that excited to get my grades but when I don't have grades for any classes posted yet I really start to wonder how you can impose a time limit on exam when you can't manage to grade the same exams in any sort of reasonable period.
  7. Rain.
  8. Cold Weather (here and in the South).
  9. Dumbass people who think holding their lawyer hostage after a case doesn't go their way is a good idea.
  10. My little brother who seems to expect me to re-learn the math I had in 10th grade (please note: he's in 12th grade) because he didn't learn it at all this semester and his exam is tomorrow. Sure I remember Logs, imaginary numbers and complex exponential functions.
*Note: This is not an all inclusive list, but merely a rough outline.