Monday, February 13, 2006

Early V-Day Present...Of Sorts

I got home yesterday to discover strong scent coming from my room. Most of the time strong scents right before Valentine's Day would mean perfume to me. However, I was not that lucky. The scent I noticed was more along the lines of what one might associate this picture with:

The next logical question (yes apparently we use logic around here now). To answer this question I created this lovely diagram of my yard and house (yes it is to scale).



So once a or twice a year (usually spring and fall) Pepe decides to remind me that we're sharing fairly close living quarters. It happened when I had mono late last fall-added bonus when all you want to do is lay in bed AND you were running a fever so your window was open...Needless to say it smelled WAY worse last time.

The biggest problem is that both of my closets were wide open and so now 75% of my clothes have the lovely smell of skunk to them. Meaning I can either:

A). Wash them all at some point this week (since I have SOOOO much free time) or
B). I can attempt to remember what has been washed and just be sure to wash it before I wear it.

Clearly (B) is not really an option given my forgetfulness so I suppose I'll be doing tone of laundry once my room airs out a bit. Superb.

No comments: