Friday, February 24, 2006

I'll See You and I'll Raise You a Federal Judgship*.

NDC appears up in arms about a 1L's behavior. I can beat that, no problem. "His Honor" (my Evidence Prof for those of you who aren't reading along. Comes into my Conflicts class with 20 minutes left each class-a full 30 minutes before his class starts-and proceeds to set his stuff down in the back, hang up his jacket and then walk out-allowing the door to slam behind him. AND HE'S A FEDERAL JUDGE! (Albeit a George H.W. Bush appointee, who none of the "cool" lawyers in my office can stand).

To sweeten the pot, once the Conflicts Prof ends class, usually 15 minutes early-or 25 minutes before Evidence begins-"His Honor" rushes in and stands behind the lecturn where the Conflict Prof still is standing and is taking student questions and proceeds to chime in regarding the questions.

This is why people hate Lawyers, a man who is coveted by about 95% of Lawyers-seriously does it get any easier then being a Federal Judge, AND as a bonus, you can't be fired-is also a total douche and lacks social skills.

*I really doubt that is even a real word, but it is to me.

No comments: