Thursday, February 16, 2006

People I want to Punch in the Face

  1. The old guy who always brings up that he was on a jury once to "His Honor" my evidence professor.
  2. The people who point out to the professor that they haven't passed the attendance sheet around yet that day.
  3. The people who point out that "His Honor" hasn't given us our assignment for the next week yet. (His Honor doesn't believe in dating his syllabus just giving it to us in categories).
  4. People who see you rushing for the elevator at 9:02 and don't hold the door when it's common knowledge that only 1 of the 6 elevators goes to the upper floors functions and it's clear you're running late just like them.
  5. Mother nature for the 3 inches of snow last night and the 9 degree weather she's bringing this weekend.
  6. My Professional Responsibility Professor who handled around the seating chart the first day when I was late so I'm forced to sit in the front row and listen as he literally SCREAMS!
  7. People who don't hold doors.
  8. People who get pissed and glare at you when you turn on your computer in the library when it makes a noise but then think it's ok to talk on their cellphone.
  9. Gunners.
  10. Myself for kissing "His Honor's" ass last night since I'd missed 5 classes in a row and been called on twice when I wasn't there. I volunteered to do a problem, raised my hand and answered his pop-culture question about where "The House of the Rising Sun" was located and before he could even ask the "Bonus Question" (who sang the song) blurted out an answer. Sick.

No comments: