Tuesday, February 28, 2006

There are People More Spoiled Then I Am...

In fact, I'm related to one. My beloved little brother puts me to shame on the spoiled scale.

My mom called me the other night freaking out that his FAFSA form wasn't filed yet. I asked her why he hadn't done it (being that I did all mine) and she dodged the question. I asked where he was, she said "out with his friends." By this point in time I'm livid being that I know I'm going to have to go help my mom since according to her the deadline is March 1st (whatever, I didn't want to argue). So I drive over to their house, and on the first page I need his driver's license number. So I call him and ask for it (albeit I was being a bit short with him by this point in time) and he starts yelling at me. I ignore it and tell him to just give me the damn numbers. By the time he gets home later I'm entering all my parents financial information. He comes in (with red eyes-and not from crying or allergies) and goes straight down the hall to his room, doesn't so much as say hello to my mom and I. When he didn't come back out I went and harassed him and told him he should be handling this. He just yelled some more and said (in a joking tone) "I hate you guys." My brother, the Teenage Drama Queen.

No comments: