Thursday, April 6, 2006

I'm A Slave For You

My Professors (outside of Crim Pro-which I haven't been to since Mid-January) have decided to put an end to my rampant abuse of their Attendance Policies.

  • If I miss one more PR class I won't be able to take the exam.
  • I will definitely be getting my grade lowered in Conflicts and might be at risk of being dropped from the class.
  • His Honor told my evidence class that I have 5 official absences last night and that someone should tell me I'm "on the verge." He wasn't supposed to have an attendance policy at all!What does that even mean?
The streak was good while it lasted, but apparently I have to attend all my classes (outside of Crim Cro) for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Worse yet, I'm going to have to be on call in both of them, which will require reading.

No comments: