Wednesday, April 5, 2006

My Conversation Went More Like This...

Friend: Are you still sticking with your plan to go to law school next year?

Elle Woods: Yeah, I always planned to and at this point it would upset my parents if I didn't...Plus while I haven't really looked into jobs, I have a feeling all I can do with my Poli Sci degree is work in a Gas Station. Which would kinda suck, outside of the free candy, or course.

Friend: I don't think it's free just because you work there.

Elle Woods: I'll have a B.A. from one of the best public schools in the country, I'm sure I'll be able to figure out how to get free snickers. Plus according to Troy in Reality Bites, the man owes you a snickers.

Friend: So basically you lack the ethics to hold down a job at a Gas Station and feel law school is a better option?

Elle Woods: Essentially...And I'd like to drive a BMW one day and the only way that is feasible at a Gas Station is to take one for a joy ride.

No comments: