Monday, April 10, 2006

Stressed.

You'd think I'd be stressed with the pressure of preparing for exams while being out of the house 14+ hours a day for work and school. Particularly given my class attendance this term, and the amount of reading I've done (or haven't done). Or you'd think the fact that I'm broke until I get paid Friday would be getting to me. None of this stuff really phases me.

What I am stressed about is that I just called to make an appointment to get my hair cut and colored (since I have the money for that apparently) and I was told my stylist-who has been cutting my hair since I was 5 (and coloring it since roughly since roughly 15) has retired to sell real estate full time. Clearly, this is worth being upset and stressed over since I don't trust my hair to just anyone and I'm going to have to find someone new.

Thus far my options are Aveda (where I used to get my hair done in college-and while it's a drive I know it'll be cheap for a great cut) and the place where Jack White gets his hair cut and where Renee Zellweger used to get her hair done when she was dating him (this is actually a minus for me since I think she needs to be held down and force fed).

I know everyone cares so much about my hair but I felt compelled to write about it. So get over it.

No comments: