Despite the fact that I have an exam tomorrow as I said earlier I'm not particularly worried about it. As such there is no way I'm going to make myself study tonight, particularly given the marathon study session on Monday. [By the one, I know that nobody cares but I got out of doing the old exam by alerting the study partner to the fact that the professor doesn't give less then a C which puts us safely in B range no matter what we do...And really, getting an A (being that only 15% get A's in this class) would just be cruel to all the law review students who actually care.]
Being that I refuse to study I'm doing what any rational law student does. Watching Top Gun.
My Favorite Lines...
- She's lost that loving feeling...No she hasn't...Yes she has...I hate it when she does that.
- The list is long, but distinguished...Yeah well, so is my Johnson.
- Communicating. Keeping up foriegn relations. You know, giving him the bird!...You know, the finger.
- Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower.
- Take me to bed or loose me forever.
- You can be my wingman anytime...Bullshit! You can be mine.