Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Clearly, changes have been made. Not sure if I'll keep the new template, if you love/hate it let me know (contact info to the right), as I am here to serve you dear readers. Also, I was not able to have my super awesome "pull down" menu with this new format...So as a compromise (does anyone else want to say "com-promise") if you were on the drop down list and you e-mail me you will be added to the blogroll, since I love you all. Hell, if you wanted to be added to my blogroll in general, let me know.

Ohh, and as I should have mentioned, comments are back, play nice.

10 comments:

CharlieGirl said...

I have to say that I like this template a little better than the last! I am not so sure about the orange/purple combo, but you can pull it off!

Also, thank you for taking away my ability to ever read compromise just as it is...I am forever forced to read it com-promise now...

Elle Woods said...

Yeah I wish the sidebar color and the background color were switched. I have to have my glasses on to read it.

the littlest tortfeasor said...

I'm a fan. I'm also cheesy and think it's great that the line about orange being the new pink is on the orange part of the screen :)

Elle Woods said...

I bolded the all the fonts, I think it's easier to read now.

LawNut said...

I like it! But I'm biased, I'm a whore for anything purple...

Unknown said...

I love your new look. Trés chic.

Bobby said...

I miss the pink.

Anonymous said...

This is definitely more gender-neutral.

Elle Woods said...

Since it's so gender neutral I'd be happy to help you set up your template for it penis.

Anonymous said...

No thanks. I fear change.