Saturday, October 28, 2006

Yet Another Reason I Do Not Understand Men...

Tonight [Best Friend] and I went to see some friends of ours who are in a band play. It was a Halloween themed gig and while all the other females took it as an opportunity to dress like sluts wear outfits that barely covered their ass, we decided to go as a couples costume. Namely, Bacon and Eggs (I was the egg). We went in under the assumption that we'd look like weirdos, but that it would be fun, so who cares. What I hadn't planned for was getting hit on, a lot.

Let me preface this with the fact that when we go out generally we're with a group of our guy friends so generally while we get checked out, we rarely get approached. That, and we're so hot that guys are afraid to talk to us.

Tonight I was hit on NON STOP. I practically went into shock. Some of the choice pick up lines:

  • "I must say, you look delicious."
  • "You look like you need to scrambled"
  • "I'm hoping you're over easy."
  • "I'll assume that's what you want me to make you for breakfast tomorrow morning."
  • "Do you need to be flipped or are you ready for me now?"
  • "I don't eat pork, but I'd eat the hell out of an egg."

The strange part was that the "skankily clad" girls seemed to be getting left alone. Plus my ex kept nagging me to dance with him.

So Weird. So. Weird.

1 comment:

KT said...

Well, you know what they say, the way to a man's heart is through is stomach. I guess that is more true than we thought.