Dr. Feel Good is out of the picture and this weekend I went on what can only be described as the worst date of my life. The only plus was I got to see Borat and had B-Dubs Spicy Garlic Boneless Wings.
What made it so bad?
- He was boring.
- He tried to put his hand on my leg during the movie, which left me squirming to try and get him to move it.
- As a result of act #2 I also spent the entire movie leaning over the opposing armrest, since that is comfortable.
- His Mazda 6 was dropped down.
- In addition to this car being dropped his vanity plate read "Drop 6."
- Said Mazda 6 was a stick shift, which he purchased without knowing how to drive one. He claimed he was "self taught." It showed.
- He was into collecting things. Namely going to autograph signings. He told a 10 minute story about how he had Linkin Park sign a Ben Wallace jersey since "it would be something nobody else had." Way to deface a Ben Wallace jersey, you douche.
- His collections also included Beanie Babies. Seriously.
- At B-Dubs he had 3 Long Islands (at which point I refused to ride with him-and figured I'd just have friend come get me). Except he insisted I drive his car "since I claim to know so much about driving a stick."
- He was soooooo boring.
- He appeared clueless about the fact that there was no chemistry whatsoever, which was proven the next day when he called and IMed me like 50 times.