Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Favorite

I seriously LOVE this website. It should come as no shock at all that I was the Queen of Passive Aggressive notes in college, usually something along the lines of:

  • "Please stop using my shampoo and conditioner, or alternatively buy something more expensive so I have something worthwhile to steal."
  • "Please Turn off Stove. It wastes energy and it's a bit of a Fire Hazard. I learned this when flames shot out of the stove-top as I was walking by it the other day after it had been left on. It was very informative."
  • "My friends seem to think we have a dog. Largely due to the fact that the stairs and bathroom floor are covered in hair. I don't do anything in the bathroom which causes me to lose hair and even if I did it wouldn't be brown/black hair coming from my head. I love cleaning the bathroom as much as the next person (probably more since I do it far more often) but I draw the line at other people's hair which is constantly wet because for whatever reason the bathroom floor always seems soaked with water. Additionally, please don't let the toilet paper touch the bathroom floor. It would be gross if there wasn't a hair problem, but with the hair issues it's just disgusting."
  • "If you're going to shave your pubic hair in the shower please make sure it washes down. As much as I love it when I look down 1/2 way through my shower (when I can finally see) and realize that not only am I standing in a 2'' deep cess pool but that the cause is someone else's pubes which are also stuck to my feet, that is really just too much excitement for me to handle before I've had my coffee."
Ohh the good old days.

4 comments:

Ookami Snow said...

That last one is very funny/gross.

Makes me laugh and cringe, an awkward combination.

angela said...

I tried a note once. It didn't work. But I'm sure my ex-roommate got the message when I took all her dirty dishes, put them in a trash bag, and placed the trash bag in her bed. :)

me said...

Hee. My brother once had a roomie in college who left a note taped to the fridge door that said "Wash your dishes. I am not your mother." One of the other roomies blacked out "not" with a sharpie, which I thought was pretty funny and much more passive-aggressive.

M.S. said...

Whoa. You are NOT Elle Woods. :)
xo
Miss S