Thursday, November 1, 2007

Music Survey

Since I need to distract myself, via You're so Vain.

Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
I haven't bought albums lately. It's probably a tie between Weezer, Foo Fighters, Madonna, Led Zeppelin, and Bob Dylan.

What was the last song you listened to?
My Name is Jonas (Weezer)

What's in your CD player right now?
I'm not sure, the only CD player I even own is in my car. If I had to guess I'd say there is a Matt Nathanson CD in it.

What’s your favorite local band/group?
Manna and Quail.

What was the last show you attended?
Sigh. I will admit, Christina Aguilera.

What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
Cher, Farewell Tour.

What's the crappiest show you've ever been to?
Sadly, Elton John and Billy Joel. Elton was losing his voice and Billy was drunk. But it was still awesome.

What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
I was in choir in Junior High and High School. The most involved I get now is dancing and signing like a weirdo.

What show are you looking forward to?
I am hopeful to get Spice Girls tickets for Chicago.

What is your favorite band shirt?
I'm not sure I own one anymore.

What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Currently I'd love to spend a day with Britney and try to talk some sense into her. Once that failed after about 2 hours I'd regret not picking Robert Plant, Bob Dylan or Stephan Jenkins

Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
Obviously my wish already came true when the Spice Girls reunited.

Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
Bob Dylan. And the Spice Girls.

Name 5 of your favorite songs of all time?
In no particular order my current 5 favorites:
  1. Tangled Up In Blue (Dylan)
  2. D'yer Ma'ker (Led Zeppelin)
  3. Say It Ain't So (Weezer)
  4. Boy Named Sue (Johnny Cash)
  5. Cocaine (Clapton)
Name 4 flawless albums:
  1. Highway 61 Revisited (Dylan)
  2. Let it Bleed (The Rolling Stones)
  3. The Fourth Album (Led Zeppelin)
  4. The Blue Album (Weezer)
How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
None. I do own a few tapes though.
  1. Rattle and Hum (U2)
  2. Like a Virgin (Madonna)
  3. Spice World (The Spice Girls)
How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
Way too many to count.

Who have you seen the most live?
Tie, I've seen four shows of: Weezer, Third Eye Blind and Reel Big Fish.

What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Magnolia.

What was your last musical "phase" before you wised up?
I wish I could say I've wised up and don't listen to awful pop music like The Spice Girls and Britney.

What's your "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?
The Spice Girls and Britney.

What album have you purchased the most copies of?
I bought 3 copies of Goldfinger, but 2 were gifts.

Who is your favorite musician?
Dylan.

No comments: