Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Black Friday Shopping

I accidentally just bought1 a $80 pair of Calvin Klein jeans. I also proceeded to have them altered while I waited since I really wanted to wear them tonight and all designer jeans are about 5'' too long for me even in heels. I know Calvin Klein isn't the "hippest" designer anymore, but I refused to spend over $100 and didn't want something with a bunch of random designs on it (which would make it obvious if I re-wore them). Sadly, buying jeans was basically the highlight of my week.

I also ordered business cards yesterday. I guess that is exciting. They say "The Law Office of [Elle Woods]". And by office I mean, desk in the corner of my room with a laptop on it.

1Or convinced my mom to buy as an early Christmas present.

No comments: