Here is a guide to some of my nicknames, I make no claims that it's all inclusive but it might help some people.
The College Years
- The 305 = House I lived in while in college
- BC = 305 Roommate who I eventually had a falling out with
- Mateo Feo = Kid with jacked up teeth who was friends with BC
- JS = 305 Roommate I had known in high school, but quickly grew to hate
- The Gay Husband = Probably my best friend, my former 305 roommate, who-big surprise-is gay
- CMT = One of my best friends from Undergrad (Female)
- AM = Female friend from undergrad-best friends with CMT
- Econa = Resident in AM's hall
- Z = Econa's roommate
- Big = Friend from undergrad (I also knew him in high school) responsible for a large portion of my deliquency
- MC = Friend of Big (female)
- B = Friend I've know since I was 5
- CS = Male friend I refer to as my husband occasionally, I've also known him since I was 5
- BY = Stoner friend of Bigs
- [The Dude] = Law School friend responsible also responsible for my delinquency
- Bill, More & Hours = The Firm I work for
- [Hours] = The Partner I work for at Bill, More & Hours; ie-"Bad Cop"
- [More] = The other Partner I work for at Bill, More & Hours; ie-"Good Cop"
- [ASSociate] = The Associate I work with who is incompetent
- [Juan] = Short for "Don Juan", the Associate I flirt with