I am so pissed off right now I can barely focus enough to type. My alcoholic uncle didn't go into work today (he owns a restaurant that services an office building) so my grandma (she's 77) had to go in with my grandpa (also 77-he goes in everyday and helps my uncle for free). So that leaves me here alone, trying to get ready for this damn party. Do I even have time to be blogging about it?-no, am I?-clearly I am.
Apparently he has an ulcer (which means he's not supposed to have carbonated things) so the case of beer he drinks everyday sometimes "upsets his stomach" and he's up "throwing up all night." Funny how he knows this will happen by like 8:30 the night before. Funny how when I talked to him on the phone he sounded fine. Funny how he has ME type his menus for him everyweek instead of a) buying a computer, b) going to the library, c) going to kinko's. He left a damn menu for next week for me to type when he was here yesterday afternoon-since I'm not super fucking busy right now. He's also too weak to help us get ready for said party. I suppose that will happen when you ever eat since you'd rather get your carbs/calories from beer and even when you do it you throw it all up.
Clearly I'm a nice person who feels a lot of sympathy for people-but when this happens over and over again I'm left wondering-WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T HE JUST SWITCH TO LIQUOR SO HE CAN BE DRUNK AND DRINK SOMETHING NON-CARBONATED!?!?!
In the spirit of hating people I'll leave with you some stupid ass chain letter my mom sent me (You know what I hate-fucking chain letters, at least this one was sorta funny).
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
- People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
- People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
- When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
- When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
- When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
- People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"...Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
- When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
- When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
- When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
And while we're on the topic of stupid people I thought I'd throw this one in too...