Sunday, August 21, 2005

Blonde on Blonde

I'm finally getting around to answering Blonde Justice's interview questions that she crafted so carefully for me...In case you want to play along with the interview game, leave a comment and I'll come up with 5 questions for you.

Ok, here we go...

1. Why law school? Do you know what you want to do after?

Why law school is easy: My Poli Sco degree left me with the choices of:

  • Gas station attendant
  • Waitress
  • Barista
  • Law School

I like arguing with people and was really into my con law classes in undergrad so I came to law school.

I'm currently very torn about what I want to do after law school. I don't have the grades for a big firm (not that I'd fit in well there and I'm also very sure I wouldn't want to do a lot of the work they do). I have been looking into Wills and Estates but I think it would bore me. After all the time I've spend working with seniors and the mentally impaired I'm also considering or Social Security/Disability law. With all these possibilities for some reason I can't seem to the get the idea that being a public defender would be really great out of my head. Rationality keeps telling me I have too many loans-but being rational isn't a strong suit so I have this feeling that's what I'll end up doing.

2. Speaking of school, the first day of school will soon be upon us. Well, actually, just you. ("Ha, ha!" as Nelson Muntz would say.) Any thoughts on that all-important first day of school outfit?

Not sure, but I'm going to have to find a way to incorporate the new Rainbow Sandals.

3. Magazine subscriptions: How many do you have? Which ones are the best? Others that you want to subscribe to? And then, once you get them, do you have a certain order that you read them in, or anything like that?

I don't have any actually, but I read my grandma's people and do the crossword in it. I subscribed to Playboy for my brother but it's in his name and it was a birthday gift so I don 't think that counts. I pick up Cosmo on occasion, or National Jurist at school. I've been thinking about getting a subscription to Cosmo but I don't really want to make that kind of commitment.

4. What's your hidden talent?

I can fit my fist in my mouth...Probably something I will regret admitting.

5. Do you have a favorite drinking game? Or does it just not require a game?

I'm a big fan of Asshole, but I kinda want to play Edward 40 Hands one day to see if I can do it. However, usually no game is required.

2 comments:

RedHerring45 said...

Fun interview game.

Not sure anyone would want to read any interview of me. Although, I did read your responses.

Anyway, I'll check in on your blog again. I like how you aren't too serious about things even though you are in law school...

Blonde Justice said...

Wow, looks like maybe you got hit by scammers here. Or you have A LOT of fans.

Thanks for answering! Now, you must tell us how that game of Edward 40 Hands goes. And, NO DRIVING!