Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything."

Well, let's hope so at least.

I'm a moron and I blew off all the seminars about interviewing and whatnot last year in favor of going out to lunch and most likely drinking cocktails...Real Smart.

I also didn't read any of the 50 some emails I got dealing with firms that were interviewing this fall...Frigging Brilliant.

So when I got an e-mail about a change in the transcript process I didn't really know what it meant...And then my friend explained it to me. I now have to:

  • Go beg for them to print me a transcript today
  • Figure out how to use a scanner
  • Scan the transcript they hopefully give me
  • Convert the file to a word document-I don't even know what it starts off as
  • Upload it to some service
  • Hope the firms I want to interview with will still take me as interview started last week and is happening next week and I don't know for how much longer after that
  • Hope the firms I want to interview with don't want an undergrad transcript since I don't even know how to get one of those quickly
  • Send hardcopies of one or both of my transcripts to some office so they can check to make sure I didn't fake them

Ohh yeah, since I'm a total genius I also have to:

  • Create a resume and upload that
  • Revise my writing sample (ie-cut 15 pages from a 25 page brief-real easy) and upload that

Yeah so I'll be going down to school today to figure all this out. Hopefully I can use my femine powers to get someone to help me with it since I'm at a total loss.

No comments: