Well, let's hope so at least.
I'm a moron and I blew off all the seminars about interviewing and whatnot last year in favor of going out to lunch and most likely drinking cocktails...Real Smart.
I also didn't read any of the 50 some emails I got dealing with firms that were interviewing this fall...Frigging Brilliant.
So when I got an e-mail about a change in the transcript process I didn't really know what it meant...And then my friend explained it to me. I now have to:
- Go beg for them to print me a transcript today
- Figure out how to use a scanner
- Scan the transcript they hopefully give me
- Convert the file to a word document-I don't even know what it starts off as
- Upload it to some service
- Hope the firms I want to interview with will still take me as interview started last week and is happening next week and I don't know for how much longer after that
- Hope the firms I want to interview with don't want an undergrad transcript since I don't even know how to get one of those quickly
- Send hardcopies of one or both of my transcripts to some office so they can check to make sure I didn't fake them
Ohh yeah, since I'm a total genius I also have to:
- Create a resume and upload that
- Revise my writing sample (ie-cut 15 pages from a 25 page brief-real easy) and upload that
Yeah so I'll be going down to school today to figure all this out. Hopefully I can use my femine powers to get someone to help me with it since I'm at a total loss.