Sunday, August 14, 2005

"It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!"

We all know I'm a bit of a clothes whore...but my real obsession is not clothes it's shoes. From the age of 10 my famly has called me "Imelda." I don't even know how many pairs of shoes I have anymore-but it has to be getting close to 100 (No, I'm not joking). So the only thing that's surprising about my newest purchase is the time I spent debating about whether to buy them of not (Almost 24 hours-not that I actually spent more then 20 minutes really thinking about it). I'm much more of a High Heels type of girl but I've wanted a pair of leather Flip Flops for a while, and despite the fact that these were almost $50 flip flops they're Rainbow Sandals and guarenteed for the life of the sole.

But hey, what's a girl to do? Steve appears to have gotten into drugs recently (as does Kenny)...Hell, even Manolo Blahnik (not that I can afford them anyway) has the most awful line out ever right now. I seem to have a pair of shoes for every occasion in every color that I wear so the leather flip flops seems like something I really could use.

No comments: