The Emmy's are tonight and even though I don't really watch television I know I'll end up watching for the outfits. I plan on Playing The Star Jones Drinking Game, feel free to play along, rules are as follows:
- Whenever Star says the word 'Bling.'
- Whenever Star refers to a celebrity as belonging to her, as in, "Here comes my girl, Nicole Kidman." or "Please welcome, my man, Jamie Foxx."
- Whenever Star mentions the husband, you should have to go in the closet and drink.
- Anytime Star uses the word "glamazon."
- Every time the mess called Star Jones says "absolutely" throw back 2 shots. You will be hammered before the first commercial.
- Every time Star makes a "weight concealing" movement, like puffing up her chest or arching her back, take 2 shots.
- Every mention of one of her sponsors, three shots ("Kathy's shoes look like they came from Payless! Bogo, baby!").
- Every time Star has a wardrobe change, switch drinks with a buddy and DRINK!
- Every time the camera catches a background shot of Big Gay Al.
- Whenever Star's penis is visible through her outfit, drink the rest of the bottle.
In unrelated news:
- I had my first Dirty Girl Scout this weekend-So Girly, Yet so tastey.
- Jager Bombs are fun-And they do get you drunk.
- I had at least 5 Red Headed Sluts this weekend. On a related note, this is probably my favorite shot...It tastes good but since there's Jager in it you don't feel like you're being a total girl.
- U of M managed to beat EMU (basically a High School Football Team)-Sad to say but it's looking like MSU is going to wipe the field with us at Spartan Stadium (or whatever the hell they call it) this year.
- I've had so many HUGE family problems in the last 2 weeks that I've taken on a "what's next?" attitude. I wish I could get into them but it's just all to recent still. But if this all had happened 18 months ago I probably would have had a nervous breakdown-ohh wait, I did have a nervous breakdown 18 months ago. What I'm trying to say is that I'm very happy with myself and how much I've grown and how much better I have been able to handle all this.
- Recently I've had 4 different people express how much they disliked the boyfriend I had from ages 16-19 to me. It seemed rather odd. 1) As if I even liked him that much-I just started to believe it when he told me I couldn't do any better, 2) I don't even talk to him now, 3) It was over more then 3 years ago. It took me a long time to get over all the emotional scars from that relationship and now everyone seems to be bringing it back up.
- In other unhealthy relationship news: I cannot exercise self control about this one guy even though I know he's never going to be able to give me what I want emotionally. But he's a fun guy to be around and I'm young so I think I'll just continue to enjoy myself.