Saturday, September 24, 2005

"You didn't just get it in - I saw it in the June Vogue a year ago. So if you're trying to sell it to me for full price, you've got the wrong girl."

The other day I told a law student I liked his tie and then proceeded to ask him if it was Tommy Hilfiger (I have an eye for designers and I tend to be really good with ties since I always look at them in the store to see if I find one I can buy my brother-since he has to wear one at school everyday). Of course I was right, and he responded:

"There's a woman who spends too much time at Marshall Field's! If you hit the books 1/2 as hard as you hit the mall you'd be at the top of our class."

(Yeah no kidding, if I hit the books 1/2 as hard as I hit the bottle I'd also be at the top of our class). What this all has to do with the point of this post-Nothing, but it's all shopping related and I thought it was funny.

Today I decided I'd go by a new suit (which means I bought 2), but I couldn't help it-they're adorable! And I got a GREAT deal and basically got both suits for what I was planning on spending on one. Take a look for yourself...

Exhibit A:










Exhibit B:

Ok, nevermind, I can't find a picture (very sad since it's EVEN cuter), so I'll just describe it.

It's:
  1. A Black Suit
  2. with Pink Pinstripes
  3. and Pink Piping
  4. The same ruffles as the skirt on the other suit
  5. Bows with Pink Piping on the pockets

(In other words it's VERY Legally Blonde).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! where is it from?

Elle Woods said...

They're both Tahari suits.