Friday, October 7, 2005

Have you ever wondered what I would look like as a Lego?

Well, thanks to Blonde Justice and this website you don't have to wonder any longer.

And since I'm too hungover to do any school work, yet not sleepy enough to nap yet; you get the benefit of seeing what I look like doing all sorts of different things.

Here I am last night at the bar with an appletini and a cigarette (I wish I could also have a microphone since I definitely sang karaoke with the 1L's last night):

Here's me at school making a phone call (realistically I'd also have a cigarette):

Here's what I'll look like tonight at the Weezer concert singing with them on stage:

Here's me in my new suit looking professional with my palm pilot:

Here's what I look like as a Superhero (I'll let you decide if you think I'm really a superhero or it's just a costume):

In case you were wondering (and I know you are):

  • Yes, I do wear a tiara all the time.
  • Yes, I do have angel wings. (But I can tuck them neatly under my suit jacket and you don't even notice them).
  • Yes, the boobs are to scale in the picture of me at the bar.
  • Yes, I was disappointed that there were no high heels.
  • No, I do not wear the shirt of the band I'm going to see in real life-that was just for dramatic effect.
  • Yes, I do have on pants with my superhero outfit but they're being blocked by my shield. Ok, they're not really pants so much as they they are bright red underwear.
  • Yes, smoking hazardous to your health; especially when you're a lego on account of being plastic.

1 comment:

Blonde Justice said...

Oh, I didn't see the tiara! That's why I'm wearing the crown.

Maybe I should redo it. Later.