Friday, October 21, 2005

I got you babe...

To the person who "drafted" me to sing Karaoke tonight against my will:

  1. If you're going to make me sign Sonny and Cher "I Got You Babe" have the balls to get up there with me-thanks to E. Patrick for singing with me.
  2. Anyone who actually wants to hear me sing is seriously disturbed (which we already knew), but I still did better then you did so whatever.
  3. I know who you are despite your denials.
  4. I also saw you steal my cigarettes-I don't know which one I'm more pissed about-so you better watch out.
  5. I have pics and video of you singing so as soon as I find a place to host the video you can bet your ass it's going on the internet.
Random Note: Despite barely being 22 years old I realized tonight that I'm getting old. I left karaoke sober at midnight and when I got home I just had a terrible headache (really I've had it since I got to the bar)...Whatever, at least I still have my tolerance.

No comments: