Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm seriously doing anything to avoid reading...

Which means I'm checking my sitemeter (and blogging for the 87th* or so time today). I rarely do so because I'm lazy/know I only get about 60 hits a day/don't really care, but I came upon this-which is awesome!

Someone asked me how far down I was on google if you searched for "Legally Blonde" this weekend and I had no idea (don't even bother checking-I'm not on the first page and who really ever looks beyond there?), but now I can officially say "I'm #5 if you search on MSN for 'Legally Blonde.'"

I would like to point out that said person pointed out (in an effort to cheer me up after essentially pointing out that my blog isn't as cool as his) if you search for "Legally Blonde Blog" my profile is right at the top-so if the stalker finds out the name of my blog he will be able to find it pretty easily. (I can also be found at the very top by doing a google blog search for Legally Blonde-but that isn't very surprising, now is it?)

Stalker bonus fact: He has my phone number. This has AWESOME written all over it. He already left me the longest voicemail I've ever gotten, so shall see what other crazy things he does-since let's be real, you KNOW he's going to...I think the song proves that.

*Is it weird that when I throw out a random number to embellish that I've done something a lot in one day I ALWAYS throw out 87? Ok, that's a bit of an fib. I sometimes say "A-Fin-Nit-Tee" (a la-Napoleon Dynamite) but that's not exactly throwing out a number.

No comments: