Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"Welcome to Detroit City"

I was going to post about how shitty it was that I:

  • Had to get up at 6:00 a.m. to drive my brother to school (how did I ever survive high school?)
  • Got only 3 1/2 hour of sleep
  • Forgot my Student ID card (which I use to pay for parking and being that I had no cash I had to make a detour to a gas station to make and ATM and buy a Sugar Free Red Bull)

But had those things not occured I would never have gotten to take this picture:

My car was literally HOT as I drove past it (granted I did get pretty close since I made a right turn around it essentially). The Craziest part was that nobody was really acting all that shocked about it. Everyone was just going about their day, giving it a quick glance as they walked past or waited for the bus.

2 comments:

RedHerring45 said...

Your pictures are a bad influence...

On my way home, I dorve past an accident. I usually don't even look. But this time, I slowed down and put my window down. As I reached for my camera phone, I realized that this was nuts and I had no use for the picture...

Incidentally, the accident involved a cop car. I laughed because I don't like cops.

Elle Woods said...

Ohh if it's just my pictures that are a bad influence I'm really slacking.