Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Samples from my Notes Today:

Employment Discrimination:

Cannot be a disparate impact if it’s just that your sample is full of dumbass women who sucked at taking the stupid test; when in reality, had you tested smart women there would not have been a disparate impact.

It's sentences like this that make me wonder if I'm even a liberal (but that is a whole different post-as I realized today that while I like the ideas the Democratic Party stands for I'm generally sick of them and most other liberals).

Constitutional Law II:

After "Professor Falls" said he had it on good authority that a member of the Supreme Court is gay:

Who is the gay on the Supreme Court?

(For the record that was the only note I took for the first 90 minutes of class-ADD was in FULL effect.)

With notetaking skills like this I can't hardly believe I had trouble when I sit down to outline.

No comments: