Monday, October 24, 2005

"I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!"

How bad is it that earlier tonight I found a pair of shoes I brought this spring in my closet as I re-organized and I had completely forgotten I even bought them. They are literally BRAND NEW.

The sad part is they're sandals so they'll have to wait until next spring to make their debut (unless some handsome gentleman sweeps me off my feet and takes me on a tropical getaway this winter...ok, stop laughing, I get that I won't be wearing them until it's warm again-but a girl can dream).

The even sadder part is that 2 of my favorite pairs of shoes are M.I.A.-at least they're sandals so I know I have time to find them.

1 comment:

Elle Woods said...

Yeah, my mom and grandma call me "Emelda" everytime we go shopping since I ALWAYS try on shoes.