Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Update...

Not that anyone cares about this at all or even wants an update but it's my blog and I'm choosing to be nerdy.

In the Nation Building Game I'm playing my country is shaping up like this:

UN Category: Left Wing Utopia

Civil Rights: World Benchmark (how awesome is THAT)

Economy: Fair

Political Freedoms: Superb


  • I'm up to 9 Million People
  • The tax rate went down to a 30% average progressive tax
  • All Drugs are legal
  • People are free to do whatever they want with their bodies-so college students sell their kidney's (that was an unintended consequence)
  • Surveillance Cameras are banned
  • My economy is now dominated by the IT field
  • Tariffs have been abolished

Things are shaping up just about how I had expected.

3 comments:

mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mike said...

Dork...but you are my dork

Juanderful said...

best link ever! thank you!