Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SAY CHEEEEEEESE!

I just bought this digital camera. I am going to pick it up in the store tonight!

I don't really know anything about digital cameraa and what makes them sweet so I just followed my neighbors advice and got one with 5 megapixels and what I thought was a pretty good zoom. Really, I got it because it is "ultrathin" and it'll fit into all the mini purses I carry much better then a less expensive bulky one with the same features.

I'm sure now we'll all have photos to look forward to!

I also got the leather carrying case and memory stick upgrade...Apparently I think I'm a baller who can spend money as if I'm not on a budget.

UPDATE: The camera is SOOO cool. It's even smaller then I thought it was and the case way cuter then most camera cases! I'm so excited about my purchase!!!

4 comments:

Elle Woods said...

Ohh that is a good idea, anybody know the legality of posting pics of someone and calling them a stalker. I think I'd be fine since I don't think he knows about the blog and he is a stalker.

RedHerring45 said...

Nice camera!

I am jealous. I wanted the same one, but I am too cheap to spring for one. I got a camera phone instead...

Elle Woods said...

Yeah, I like how I ended up with the first one on the Best Buy 5 megapixel page...That's so typical for me.

It comes with a really high rating from me...Possibly 4 snaps.

The pictures are great and it's really lightweight and tiny. It's also easy to use and the zoom is fairly powerful.

There are a ton of features I don't know how to use yet though so I'll be working on that all day.

Anonymous said...

Good choice of camera. The digital sensor on the Canon like is pretty solid, and the controls are easy to use.