Thursday, October 13, 2005

mmm...Toasty!

The other day I was talking to Mike from Barely Legal and what I was going to get for lunch came up.


Me: I'm having a Quizno's craving...I think I'll go there*.

Mike: I love Quizno's, what do you want to get?

Me: I don't eat red meat, so I'm limited to Turkey and Chicken when it comes to lunch meat.

Mike: Yeah, I really only like turkey.

Me: I ALWAYS get the Turkey, Bacon, Guacamole. Normally I would not eat bacon but it's SOOO good.

Mike: Yeah I always get the Classic Italian.

Me: That isn't Turkey.

Mike: Yeah I know, I always mean to order something else and then when I go to order "Classic Italian" always comes out...I don't even like it.

Today I SWORE I was going to try the Cabo Chicken, but I pulled "a Mike" and "Turkey, Bacon, Guacamole" just came out when I went to order...Ohh well, at least it's a sub I like.

*I did not end up going to Quizno's, I went to Potbellies because it was more on the way to where I was going.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

All I remember about Quiznos is that crazy ass commercial with the singing rats. I thought they were making fun of French people and the Mexicans in Texas thought it was making fun of them. In any event, the commercial was hilarious. Tooo bad it was nixed

RedHerring45 said...

Spong Monkeys...

The "We love the subs" song was an adaptation of the "We love the moon" song.

Go here if you need a Spong Monkeys fix...

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

Needless to say, I really liked the old Quizno's coupons. I don't understand why the small sub is not enough to fill me up and the regular is too much food. Quiznos needs to rescale their sizes.

Elle Woods said...

Everytime I go to Quizno's I want to order the small and not be a fat kid and then I order then regular because I am a fat kid...ohh well.

mike said...

I hear that Mike from Barely Legal is dashingly handsome and quite funny as well.

Either way, you are not a fat kid.

Elle Woods said...

Calling yourself handsome...WOW, and I thought I was lame.

Plus, I hear Russ is the funny/attractive one.

mike said...

Pssssh