Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely"

I'm listening to Like a Rolling Stone in the library right now (i.e.-skipping class); with everything that's going on in my personal life, my instabilty and doubt regarding my future something about the song really hit me. I started to tear up. (Seriously, I know I'm lame).

I don't know what it is, tomorrow is my interview and I had finally started to feel like I might actually find work, yet I still feel completely lost and I'm not really sure I made the right choice when I decided to come to law school.

I really think the only thing keeping me here at this point in time is my student loans and knowing I'd never be able to repay them on the salary I'd make with my degree from undergrad. Plus, I feel like I've made it this far so I might as well stick it out.

I guess if I do get this job maybe I'll really like it and my faith in my decision will be renewed. If I don't like it (or I don't get it) I guess I can just join the peace corps for a few years (so they'll forgive some of my debt)-it's always been a dream of mine, but I've never had the balls to do it.

No comments: