Monday, November 28, 2005

All dressed up with nowhere to go...

I have about a million things I want to blog about right now regarding how pissed I'm getting with a certain situation but I've decided it's best to just let it be and hopefully it will go away.

To my new visitors: If you're coming here from NDC, Welcome! If you're coming here from a link in which I was called a "Broad", well you're welcome here too, but I guess I just wish you didn't have to come across me in such a manner.

I'm just annoyed right now since I'm not one to solicit traffic and somehow I've become wrapped up in someone else's attempts to boost their own. (Or at least it kinda seems that way to me).

Ohh, and since I've been getting some really nice e-mails lately I thought I should add a site disclaimer. But I'm too lazy, so just go here, change all references to "NDC" to "Elle Woods" and change gender pronouns as you see fit. Strike Clauses 14 and 15. Additionally, naked pictures/videos of hot women masterbating as required in Clauses 9 and 22 can still be direct to NDC, as I have no use for such things.

No comments: