Monday, November 28, 2005

"I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested; I'd like to think if I was I would pass...Might be a coward, I'm afraid of what I might find out"

I was supposed to go take another blood test today so the doctor can see how far along my mono is by comparing it to my last test. I couldn't bring myself to go. I figured all the drinking I did this weekend would mess up the test results and he'd never let me return to work and give me sh*t about going to school tomorrow.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I have Mono-hepatitis. So that's pretty sweet. Here's an excerpt from that link:

People who become jaundiced (yellow skin, eyes, dark urine) need to avoid alcohol for as long as a year after having mono because of the possible damage to the liver cells.

And it's not like there is really anything they can do for me besides tell me to not drink for another few months to a year and I don't even think we need to discuss how pissed I'm going to be if that happens.