Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I got tagged...

by Law and Alcoholism...And yes, ladies, it was good. Brief, but good.

So I suppose I'll do this meme. Here's what I have to do:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

So, here it is:

(Loser has to buy lunch).
Yeah, really exciting, I know. However, I have come a long way and I think my blogging is much better now.

And as for who I'm tagging...(This is hard since I think most people have done it).
  1. Best in Show
  2. Living the Dream
  3. Stay Classy, Kansas City
  4. Confessions of a Litigious Mind
  5. Captain Negativity
Do it if you want to, Some of you (I'm looking at you Best in Show) don't even have 23 posts though so whatever.

No comments: