Friday, November 18, 2005

"I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored."

I'm really starting to enjoy my new laid back lifestyle. A girl could really get used to sleeping over 10 hours a day, being catered to, and not really being expected to do anything. When compared with being at school 12 hours 2 days a week and spending at least 10 hours a day at the office the other days this is a walk in the park. Granted it's painful to breathe/sit but those are downsides I'm willing to deal with.

I am still a bit bitter my brother and parents are going to be on the field for the U of M/OSU game tomorrow and I can't even have an "adult beverage" at the bar to mourn my not being there. While that alone would be annoying enough it's only the 2nd Friday I've had to stay in and I'm really sick of it. Even when I regain the energy to go out I won't be able to drink for about another month. Sobriety is annoying.

No comments: